Greetings and Thank You
What a great experience we had in Buenos Aires, Iguazu, Montevideo, and Punta del Este! We can't stop talking about it.
1. The sights were beautiful, informative, alarming, and worth thinking about.
2. The people of both countries-frenetic Buenos Aires and tranquil Uruguay were so welcoming, accommodating, and cheerful.
3. The guides were the best -Patricia, Jose, and Raquel- were knowledgeable and so happy to share the sights ,sounds, and history
of their respective countries with us. Who knew how wonderful it would be to have our own guide?
4. The food was amazing everywhere we went, similar but not actually the same as at home. All cooked and prepared with love!
5. Driving in Montevideo was so easy and best of all - parking right in front of our hotel.
6. Punta was interesting even in late spring with rain and some clouds. Visited all the interesting towns and CasaPueblo.
7. Condo had the best view. We felt right at home especially after getting provisions at the Supermercado.
8. Iguazu was not to be believed- a natural wonder of the world.
I wish you could plan some trips in other countries in South America.
Thanks for the great ride!
Valerie and Frank Massaro
Just wanted to tell you that I had a great trip to Iguazu Falls. The falls were fantastic and worth the time and trouble to get to. You delivered on everything you mentioned in the itinerary. People were there on time to pick me up and drop me off and I saw everything you said I was going to see. I will definitely recommend you to any friends or relatives that might consider going to Argentina.
Our recent visit to Iguazu Falls was the hi-light of our trip to Argentina
Recommendation for Discovery Uruguay:
Here's the recommendation that I gave to Barbara Benton
Barbara, I can't say enough good things about the arrangements that Diego made for us. The drivers were always on time, the accommodations were excellent, and our visit was hassle free. I would strongly recommend Diego and his company.
Good luck on your trip.
PS> Don't miss the boat trip under the falls. You'll get wet, but what an experience!